One of my very favorite foods is sweet potato. Not only is this food healthy and good for you, Its one of the easiest things to cook and most certainly one of the most versatile. You can make it sweet, or savory and you can eat it by itself or incorporate it into any dish. Tonight I made the most delicious buttery sweet potato hash and I’ll share my recipe.
- 1 large sweet potato ( cleaned, peeled and cut into cubes)
- 1/2 small onion
- garlic salt
- herbes de Provence
- olive oil
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Heat oil in a pan and saute onion till its translucent.
- Add your cubed sweet potato and cook stove top for about 5 minutes
- Add your garlic salt to season
- Add butter and allow to melt while mixing
- Sprinkle herbes de Provence and put in 350 degree oven for 20 mins
See how easy that looks…now let me know how it turns out when you try it 🙂